Turmeric Curcumin is considered by many experts to be one of the most powerful treatments for a variety of oxidative and inflammatory conditions – it aids in the treatment metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety plus exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
As a result, it can have health benefits for those that have been diagnosed with inflammatory conditions and for those looking for enhanced performance and recovery after exercise.
So what does it do?
The Upside of Turmeric Curcumin
- Its Anti-inflammatory and a natural Anti-Oxidant neutralizing free radicals in your body that are responsible for aging and many diseases
- It can Relieve Pain: Anecdotally, many people cite the pain relief benefits they have received from Turmeric – medical studies seem to support this with one study finding that Turmeric worked more effectively than Ibuprofen for arthritis of the knee. Western medicine has begun to study turmeric as a pain reliever and healing agent - (see article here)
- It Improves Memory – A clinical trial showed it improved memory in adults without dementia - “Researchers thought that the reduction in brain inflammation and curcumin’s antioxidant properties led to less decline in neurocognition, which is the ability to think and reason. It may also have a role in preventing Alzheimer’s Disease and while current trials are looking promising, this area needs more research (see article here)
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease: With its ability to help reduce inflammation and oxidation, Turmeric could lower the risk of Heart Disease – Turmeric may also be helpful in lowering Cholesterol
- Improves Mood as a natural Anti-Depressant: A study shows that curcumin was just as effective as fluoxetine (Prozac) in lessening symptoms of depression. Curcumin may also increase levels of serotonin and dopamine - which are chemicals in your brain that regulate mood and other body functions (see article here)
The Downside of Turmeric Curcumin:
- Its Can Upset Your Stomach when taken Orally - According to scientific studies, curcumin has a low absorption rate and therefore a rather low bioavailability - meaning the good stuff is in there, but our bodies struggle to access it. Most of the curcumin is absorbed directly into the lining of the liver and stomach wall, as opposed to the bloodstream, where we want it in order to reap the health benefits. However – WE HAVE THE SOLUTION:
Transdermal Patches are the most effective way to take Turmeric Curcumin
WHY PATCHES ARE BEST FOR TURMERIC CURCUMIN ABSORPTION
- Ingredients are absorbed straight into your bloodsteam – bypassing your stomach.
- Tablets and Capsules lose up to 80% of their dose – this is why a patch can have a smaller, more effective dose and better results
- 12 hours steady release
- Great for those that have Bariatric Surgery
- Anecdotal results from our customers refer to great results from placing the patch on the site of the pain.
- Vegan Friendly
- Lactose Free
- Latex Free
- Gluton Free
Natural Pain Relief
To age gracefully you need to maintain your weight and keep moving – often joint pain can hold you back from leading a healthy active life.
For reduced pain and increased ease of movement in people with osteoarthritis you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving the Easy Moving Patch a go for 30 days.
"This product is wonderful!! I never write reviews but this product is worthy!! I can't take Turmeric because of stomach issues so I thought I would try this patch. Within 30 minutes I felt relief. I will be reordering!!!!!" Linda - USA Customer